- Scroll down the page and click on "Unit 1: Reconstruction"
(if this link doesn't work, try
this one: http://www.americaslibrary.gov/jb/colonial/jb_colonial_subj.html and read corresponding time era info)
- Click and view the "VIDEO" for "Program 12: Reconstruction"
AND "Program 13: America at it's Centennial" using the "VIDEO ON DEMAND" links, then scrolling down to the "Individual
Program Descriptions" to locate those videos.
- Click here and read "Chapter 6: Sectional Conflict"
***Teachers/Parents - If you are teaching this CLEP as a class you
can use the "University Online" link above to access chapter review questions & 3 styles of quizzes EACH week. Here
is how to access this material:
1) go to the Univ. online link
2) scroll down the page & click on the current week's "unit" lesson link
3) Click on the link in the QUIZ section
4) Click on STUDENT RESOURCES. Here you will find the available quizzes and chapter objectives