Complete all assignments by our next meeting. I'm reminding you again that you do NOT need to memorize the
material. Just continue to absorb what you can. Continue digging deeper by answering the questions.
1) Read Chapter 7 of "REA's CLEP Intro to Educational Psychology." Again,
continue taking notes as you read, using an outline method, as this will help you to remember. I am so impressed
by your results!
2) Continue making vocabulary flashcards from any words in bold print from the above reading assignment. IMPORTANT
- continue daily quizzing of the cards you have made so far.
3) Read Chapters 10 & 11 of Slavin's "Educational Psychology" completing the study questions
at the end of the chapter, researching any wrong answers. We will review these at the next class. Take
notes on things that are new or difficult for you in the reading.
4) View one of the available FREE online videos using the links below. If
possible, try to choose a video that most closely matches the content in your current reading assignments.
Educational Psychology available online video topics:
13 FREE online videos concerning the theory of learning in the classroom
8 FREE online videos leading to an understanding of how children learn best
13 FREE online videos concerning early childhood development
At our next meeting we will:
-review all flashcards and complete any missing definitions
-review the questions from the previous weeks assignments
-will answer your own questions