1) Read chapter 11 of the AP Psychology book. Again, continue taking notes as you
read, using an outline method, to help you to remember. I am so impressed by your results!
2) Continue making seven more vocabulary flash cards from the vocabulary list. IMPORTANT
- continue daily quizzing of the cards you have made so far.
3) Read pages 104-121 of the REA Super Review Psychology I book and answer the quiz questions
at the end of the chapter. We will review these at the next class. We need to keep the pace up so we stay
on target. Reminder: Don't obsess about note taking in the REA, as most of this is review from the other readings.
Take notes on things that are new or difficult for you in the reading.
4) Read chapters 11 & 12 in the REA Intro to Psychology prep book.
At our next meeting we will:
-review all flashcards and complete any missing definitions
-review the questions from the previous weeks assignments
-will answer your own questions
-will view more of the video tape