Here is some exciting info for you as we look forward to our first gathering.
Our focus for our first Heritage Night will be "A Godly Woman." The Lord wants to speak to each of
us and each of us has something to share. Spend time in expectant prayer as we wait in anticipation for this special
I would encourage the young ladies attending to "dress up" for the event. Dressy casual is fine if
dressing up causes stress, just keep the focus on dressing so that you feel it's a "special night" for
you. The night is intended to include the feel of a little bit of "pampering."
- 1 bottle of sparkling juice (they sell these in the juice aisle in fancy glass bottles - about $3.00)
- Scissors for each person attending
- a white 3 ring binder that has the clear plastic sleeve on the front cover - 2 inch size should be
- copied photos of you with either your family or special friends (optional)
- prepare and bring an EASY appetizer to share (nothing elaborate required - keep it simple)
- 20 printed photocopies of your appetizer's recipe on white INDEX CARD SIZE paper (even if you need
to break it down into 3 blocks of this size, it needs to be printed this way). Would prefer that the copy be unlined,
if at all possible. This can be a time for you to bond with mom OR another friend who is attending Heritage Night, as
you get together to quickly copy and print your appetizer recipes together. **Remember to include your NAME on
your recipe index card before making your photo copies.
-Clear page protectors for use with your 3 ring binder (optional)
We are truly looking forward to this special time of sharing and learning together!!
PLEASE pray for one another as we lead up to this evening of celebration. Ask for the pouring out of the Holy Spirit onto
each attendee and for each person to feel blessed, treasured, and loved.
See you Saturday!!